Preston Brust and Chris Lucas of Locash will release their new album, Brothers, on March 29.
The 11-song offering will be the first album on Locash’s new label, Wheelhouse Records/BBR Music Group. Brothers features lead single “Feels Like a Party, which Locash released last year. Songwrtiers on the new album include Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley, Jesse Frasure, Chris DeStefano and more.
“At the end of the day, we are all brothers and sisters,” says Chris. “We’ve all seen our share of sunshine and rain—I know Preston and I certainly have. In order to get through it all, we all need to lean on each other. This album is all about recognizing that brotherhood and bringing people together.”
“We wanted to create music that folks can just get lost in for a minute, put their struggles and differences aside and just enjoy the moment,” adds Preston. “We wanted Brothers to almost be a soundtrack to those standout moments in life where everybody is enjoying life to the fullest.”
The album is available for pre-order now.
Brothers Track List & Songwriters
- “One Big Country Song” (Jesse Frasure, Ashley Gorley, Michael Hardy)
- “How Much Time You Got” (Jacob Durrett, Corey Crowder, Rhett Akins)
- “Brothers” (Preston Brust, Chris Lucas, Corey Crowder, Tyler Hubbard)
- “Summer in a Truck” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Zach Crowell)
- “God Thing” (Jordan Schmidt, Alex Smith, Tyler Hubbard, Russell Dickerson)
- “It’s Only Midnight” (Marv Green, Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson)
- “Feels Like a Party” (Preston Brust, Chris Lucas, Tyler Hubbard ,Corey Crowder)
- “Secret Weapon” (Preston Brust, Chris Lucas, Jordan Schmidt, Corey Crowder)
- “Cold Beer Kinda Night” (Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley, Rhett Akins)
- “Kissing a Girl” (Matthew West, Andrew Pruis, Thomas Finchum)
- “Beers to Catch Up On” (Rhett Akins, Jeremy Stover, Paul DiGiovanni)
photo by Curtis Hilbun, AFF-USA.com
This Article Was Originally Posted at www.NashCountryDaily.com